Sunday, November 22, 2015

AirAsia's Travel3Sixty Magazine 100th Issues

Air Asia...
Proudly presenting....
100th Issue of their in-flight magazine:
Travel3sixty....

Now,
Readers could also read it online..
Via www.travel3sixty.com
In English, Chinese or Thai!~

The 100th Issue!!!

If you'd like to browse through,
What this issue basically covered,
You can hop over to my chinese blog..

Huge celebration with AirAsia....
At Marini On 57!~

Overlooking our stunning KLCC Twin Towers...

So sorry for the photo quality...
Unable to squeeze myself in..
For better place to snap a photo....

It's really crowded,
And everyone also wanna have a peep,
On the very new issue of Travel3sixty...

De Fam..
Performing a few songs..
Including their single: supergirl!~

This very moment...
Dato Aziz Bakar,
Board of Director of AirAsia Berhad..
Revealed the cover of..
Travel3sixty 100th issue.....

Mummy's reading up...
The very interesting issue of magazine...
With Miera and Leona...

---------------------------------------------------
Related posts:
Air Asia Travel3Sixty 100th Issue
亚航机舱杂志Travel3Sixty第100期

24 comments:

Nicholas Ng said...

Travel3Sixty is a great inflight magazine. Great travel stories from all over the world. Thanks for sharing. :)

Miriam said...

Congratulations to AirAsia! I always read their magazines when I'm flying with them

arif said...

that must be an interesting magazine !

sslow said...

Great inflight magazine, always read it when I am flying with them.

Syafiera Yamin said...

I nak pergi last time but cannot bring kids !! 😢

Mike Yip said...

Congratulations to the magazine... now if their flights can only be as punctual when it comes to release schedule. LOL

Unknown said...

Congratulations to the AirAsia!

Wendy Pua said...

Congratulations to the magazine!
Always read it when on-board!

Little Clouds of Thought said...

Travel 360 has some pretty interesting articles and when you're travelling, they give you more ideas about where to travel next!

FiSh said...

i love this magazine alot! :D super good in killing time on flight

Sunshine Kelly said...

I always read this magazine on board, very informative and entertaining as well.

Miera Nadhirah said...

I always love travel360... I find it one of the very best travel magazine onboard any flight...

Maple Shuh Hong said...

Congratulation on 100th In flight published magazine! Really I been read their magazine before. And some of them are quite inspiring. Thanks Air Asia for having it exclusively for the passenger!

ksh2772.blogspot.com

Maple Shuh Hong said...

Wow~~ didn't know that you have a chinese blog until I goes into your link, haha

Emily said...

Can believe that it is celebrating its 100th issue already. It's what I always read on AirAsia flights. Congratulations!

GengQian said...

here's to another 100 to come! it's my most favourite traveling magazine in the market. well deserved.

Sharon Lee said...

Congrats for the 100th edition! Hope for more to come =D The mums are all rocking the look XD

仙妮 said...

I always enjoy reading this magazine whenever I am travel with Air Asia :) glad that they have achieved this milestone with success :) cheers, siennylovesdrawing

Ivy Kam said...

I've been reading their magazine for quite some time already, love the travel contents and layouts :)

Anonymous said...

I love reading inflight magazines... esp. when I am going for a long trip. I sometimes take one home haha. Gotta check out this travel mag.

Aliza Sara said...

such an amazing party! But i heard that it was too packed too :p

Isaac Tan said...

missed this party.. looks like a whole lot of fun there~!

Sebrinah Yeo said...

So jealous of u ladies! Get to enjoy at the same time together! I'm still homebound with my baby boy lolx

Sebrinah Yeo said...

U ladies are so blessed! Jealous lolxxx... I'm still too attached to my baby can't go party yet lolx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...