Friday, September 25, 2015

Play-Doh Shape A Colourful Community


I'm ready.....
To shape a colourful community
With my Play-Doh party pack,
Courtesy from Hasbro...

The party pack..
Consists of...
10 mini Play-Doh...
With different colours!~

Play-Doh,
Which is first introduced,
In 1956,
Is suitable for kids...
Aged 2 years old and above...

Look at all the sharp sharp beautiful colours!~
Let's take a look at my creations....
That I think fully represents my beloved country -
Malaysia!!!~

Firstly,
I'd really have to express,
My love to my country!~
And I wrote the sentence out,
Very clearly,
With black and red Play-Doh...

Malaysian flag,
With the full details...
You'll certainly understand...
The meaning behind all the colours...
If you're truly a Malaysian...

Hibiscus...
Our national flower...
Which literally known as,
'Celebratory flower' in Malay...
Bunga Raya:-
The great and grand one!


My mei mei thinks...
The best way to represent Malaysia...
Is our buildings:

Our twin towers...
That never felt lonely...
Since they always have each other,
For accompaniment...
Just like all Malaysian...
We always unite and stay strong...
Standing up proudly,
As a Malaysian...

Our KL Tower...
The best place,
To view our scenic Kuala Lumpur beautifully!~

My di di thinks that...
The best way to represent Malaysia...
Is Malaysian!~

No matter what colours are our skin....
We're still Malaysian...
No matter you're Chinese, Malay or Indians...
We are all Malaysian!!

Malaysia offers,
The best food of all:
Yummilicious cooling Cendol!~
At such hot weather!~
Simply refreshing!~

Are you ready,
To shape a Colourful Community,
And celebrate PLAY-DOH Day?

Let's participate,
In the Malaysia Book of Records attempt,
For the most Play-Doh sculptures created
In a single day..
On 26 September 2015 (Saturday)
At Ground Floor Highstreet, 1 Utama....

With Play-Doh...
There's no limit to your imagination!~
Let's Play-Doh now!!!

------------------------------

Related posts:
Play-Doh - Shape A Colourful Community
Play-Doh Month 2015
Most number of Play-Doh Sculptures Created

晴天の彩虹




27 comments:

5 Little Angels said...

Different children had different way of thinking on how it represent our country. My children had done with the theme "Under the Ocean".

Shiv B said...

Awh I simply adore Play-Doh and the party pack really has such a vast assortment of colors. What a great way to express a message too :D

Sebrinah Yeo said...

I've never had play-doh growing up... But I can't wait to introduce it and play together with my son when he is of the appropriate age hehe now still a baby... Thx for sharing!!

wfc said...

Interesting activity for child!!

Betty's Journey said...

Seeing this play Doh I thinking back during my childhood time. I do enjoy playing doh.

zzz said...

I used to play Play Doh when i was still a child, haha kinda missing my childhood! hehe now my lil brother like to play this too!

carol lam said...

introduce my son to play doh recently, now he's a major fan!

carol lam said...

my son was introduced to play doh recently and now is a major fan!

Unknown said...

This is my childhood time! I really enjoy it and miss it now

Pooja Kawatra said...

I think it is playdoh month and can find it everywhere.

Unknown said...

This is my childhood time! I really enjoy it and miss it now.

Isabel said...

eh who is the green colour? LOL Last time I had minial colours so can't even do Malaysia flag

Anfield Yee said...

I miss play Doh! Used to play it when I was a kid. Hmm.. I wonder if I'm eligible to play again? XD

Janice Yeap said...

I always love playing Doh and i wish to play with my niece when she can play that. :D

Pamela Yeoh said...

play doh is my daughter fav and we have plenty of them

Miera Nadhirah said...

I love how you made the KL tower and KLCC... pretty awesome.... and yes, playdoh is vital for kids growth... I beleive so too....it makes childhood special

Michhysaurous said...

Awww, very creative!! I use to play playdoh a lot when I was younger. Not anymore now. Haha

Sharon Lee said...

I love playdoh since I was small! Love the flag play doh you create hehe!

Aliza Sara said...

I love the bunga raya! So much creativity makes me feel like getting creative with play doh too!

仙妮 said...

Every kid can be creative on their own ideas. I like the Petronas twin tower...play-doh is a must have toy for the kids nowadays :)
Cheers,https://siennylovesdrawing.wordpress.com/

Leona Lim said...

love your sculptures, they are so cute! all the best in the contest!

Isaac Tan said...

aaaaa, runs around the room screaming "I wanna go for this" ..

hehe, my kids do like play doh, and so do I ! hours of fun.

elliecleffairy said...

Nice. So cute. I like it.

Anonymous said...

More play-doh madness! I miss playing with play-dohs... very nice set though.

Emily said...

It's awesome that kids get to be creative and at the same time, there's bonding time with the parents. We had something similar when I was growing up and it was called plasticine, but it was not so colourful.

Ivy Kam said...

I played PLAY-DOH too when I was kid with my siblings, had so much fun working out our creativity :)

cre8tone said...

5 little angels, exactly. That's how their creativity comes out...

Pen My blog, I truly love their concept, too!~

Sabrinah, real soon, you'll explore the bonding with your baby together with play doh..

wfc, indeed...

betty, same here...

Koey leow, adult also can play ma... I played it too!~

Carol, we're play doh major fans too!~

Cecilia, grab it and start playing now..

mums babies, yup, it is..

Isabel, dunno actually, just to express with different skin colours.. haha!~

Anfield, of course yes!

Janice, it's pretty cool!~

Pamela, we have a lot also..

Miera, Thanks!~ Still a lot details to polish up, if really wanna make KLCC and KL Tower.. haha!~

Michelle, Thanks!~ Y not play now? It's fun what...

Sharon, Thanks for loving it!~

Aliza, we were like cracking head trying to make it more 3D so that it looks more like the actual flowers.. :)

shienny, agree, MUST-HAVE.

Leona, thanks!~

Isaac, go go go... lol...

Cleffairy, thanks!~

reiayunan, don't just miss it. Grab one and play it!

Emily, yeah.. I played that before also... but the quality can't beat playdoh...

Ivy, can't deny, it's truly fun!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...